Monday, December 15, 2003

What's Going On



The Saga show has wrapped. I'm glad that we did it. But I am also very glad that it is over. Directing is more challanging than I expected, probably due to the fact that I had to step in and act as well. I'll talk more about the show later. I learned a lot.



Last night was the Tony n Tina's cast Christmas party. It was a little awkward at first since Debbie and I don't really know anyone at all yet. By the end I was really glad that we went. They definately are a family of sorts. I'm looking forward to the day when I feel completely comfortable with them.



Debbie's brother Dave and his fiance Sarah are in town. We will be hanging out this week.



Gregg hooked me up with a tech industry commercial that will be filming Thursday and Friday of this week. It should be some extra $ for the holidays which will be cool.



That's about all that's new in my world...

No comments: