Tuesday, January 01, 2008

30 Days Until Lost Returns

Looks like they squeezed in about 8 new episodes of Lost before the WGA strike. I just saw the ads for the new season while watching football. In the future Jack has a beard. Because once you leave a primitive deserted island it only makes sense to grow a beard upon returning to civilization. I mean, that's the way Tom Hanks did it in Castaway...and if Survivor has taught us anything, it's that you do not grow a beard in the wilderness...you wait until you come back for the live finale.

Since my first blog of the year is nonsensical at best I will leave you with this thought. Future Jack looks like Kevin Rains, therefore Future Jack must become an urban monk/body shop owner.
Future Kate does not have a beard and looks exactly like actress Evangeline Lily. Therefore, using logic, the future will belong to beautiful actresses protraying bearded mechanic monks. Duh.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds to me like someone has been nipping from the special egg-nog over the holidays or the cold weather is effecting his usual somewhat sharp thinking processes.

I know, I know with a friend like me who needs an enema.

Steve Fuller said...

And American Gladiators returns in two days.

Jackpot.

Mo said...

Hmmm...there's an idea, Jack becoming a monk - the solitude might do him some good. Maybe he could just spend some time with Kevin.