Thursday, May 14, 2009

Steve Fuller

I used to say that Steve was my best friend whom I had never met. Now we have officially socialized twice in the real world, so I'll say he is my best friend I have only seen twice in my life. My take on Steve is that he is a good guy trying to become a better guy. I see him as a struggler aware of his struggles. He's on a journey now where he is visiting different churches and places of worship for 52 straight weeks. The Cincinnati underground newspaper, Cin Weekly, did a cover article on him this week.

You can check out that article by clicking here.

Or head straight over to Steve's blog by clicking here.

1 comment:

Michael Sharp said...

He would look really good in a hat, ... a hat that an Austrian father would wear, ... that he bought "special" for his first trip to America.