Friday, June 23, 2006

Oh no.

My Blackberry Saga continues. I left my phone in a cab about eight hours ago and it is still MIA. If you have called, sorry. I'm going to have to replace it tomorrow if it doesnt turn up...

It is unreal how losing your cell phone can effect you. I've felt naked all day...like I can't function. (Not that I can't function naked...those were two different feelings I guess.)

Anyway, maybe the universe will let my phone find me...if not I'm getting my third new blackberry in 13 months...

2 comments:

doug said...

losing your wallet sucks prety bad too,especialy when its a sweet ass retro nes controler velcro wallet.

KbK said...

Woe is Joe
Who lost his phone
And cannot find it
so so so....
PRAY!
Ha Ha...who needs a dumb ole blackberry anyway?
Hope all is well.
Tonight at Lifelines, Steve mentioned how much you are missed.
Hurry up!- Kris B