Thursday, October 05, 2006

Ramping Up

Whew. Today I had three auditions. One was to host the next season of The Ultimate Poker Challenge. It went very well and would be an interesting gig...100 shows over the next year. I also booked a film today that shoots Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I already have two days of work scheduled for next week...a day on General Hospital and another on a sit-com.

Production stuff is still ramping up too. I actually made a to-do list today for the first time in a decade or so.

I want to get back to telling stories at Lifelines so I've decided to spend three weeks in the book of Judges. Lots of blood, violence and questionable sexual ethics...it's everything you could hope for in and Old Testament book. It's all about how our lives get in the same pattern of calling out for help, getting help, forgetting that we need help, screwing up our lives by refusing to be helped, and then calling out for help again. I think it relates to recovery.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOO HOO GH!!!!!!