Thursday, March 25, 2004

Help from my Cyber Friends



Hello everyone. I haven't used this journal very often to ask for help, but I figure if you are odd enough to want to read about my life, you may wanna help a brother (and his wife and kids) out.



There is an increasing possibility that my family will be doing a show in Hawaii (Maui) for 4-6 weeks in the near future. We are looking for a place to stay for under $1000/month, which pretty much means we need to go through somebody who might know somebody who likes to give discounts to actors/church planters/poor white people. We can make do with a room or 2 and a bathroom for the 4 of us. The show is in Lahaina on Maui. We would be there sometime late April through the end of May...but its flexible.



So...e-mail us via the link in the side bar over there ---> if you can help.



Mahalo. (Thanks, Nicole)



No comments: