Saturday, July 31, 2004

I'm not quite dead...



I've been in bed most of the day today. I'm starting to get sick and its a little concerning because I have a few busy days ahead. I'm memorizing yet another monologue and another scene for class on Monday. The Apex Gathering (the first in five weeks) is tomorrow. I'm preparing a teaching time for that. In the meantime it looks as though I may be working on an indie film tomorrow as well. I'm a awaiting final confirmation on that. It pays next to nothing, around $50/day, but it will be a good experience and something I can add to my reel and resume. And, oh yeah, I gotta go to yet another pretend wedding tonight.



If my health holds up, I'll be OK.



We had our neighbors: Ernie, Nan, Katie and Sabrina over for breakfast this morning. It was nice...and it made Debbie very happy.

No comments: