Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Back Home...

I had a great shoot in Las Vegas and Sacramento on the Intel project. It was very fun and refreshing to work with Gregg Stokes and his team. I hit the ground running with two auditions today and three more scheduled this week. I have always noticed that I audition better after working a few days. We'll see if anything comes of these.

This Friday the little film that I produced premieres at a film festival here in LA. Gerald, the director, is coming down for it. It will be nice to spend a few days with him.

Eli and Aidan seem to be adjusting better to first grade and pre-school respectively. It's fun watching them learn and take social risks. (Eli says he wants to be a Cub Scout. Debbie is worried that would put him on the fast track to nerd-dom, but I was a Cub Scout and I turned out...oh, never mind. Maybe she's right.)

3 comments:

Elisha Cuthbert said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sherry said...

Oh come on Joe, a little nerdlyness never hurt anyone. Didn't you ever see the movie? Nerds rock!

Amy said...

Gregg Stokes is an Eagle Scout. He's not nerdy.