Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Back Home...

I had a great shoot in Las Vegas and Sacramento on the Intel project. It was very fun and refreshing to work with Gregg Stokes and his team. I hit the ground running with two auditions today and three more scheduled this week. I have always noticed that I audition better after working a few days. We'll see if anything comes of these.

This Friday the little film that I produced premieres at a film festival here in LA. Gerald, the director, is coming down for it. It will be nice to spend a few days with him.

Eli and Aidan seem to be adjusting better to first grade and pre-school respectively. It's fun watching them learn and take social risks. (Eli says he wants to be a Cub Scout. Debbie is worried that would put him on the fast track to nerd-dom, but I was a Cub Scout and I turned out...oh, never mind. Maybe she's right.)

4 comments:

Elisha Cuthbert said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sherry said...

Oh come on Joe, a little nerdlyness never hurt anyone. Didn't you ever see the movie? Nerds rock!

DC said...

Gregg Stokes is an Eagle Scout. He's not nerdy.

eloquentshadowguy said...

Real nerds can't play guitar. I wonder if Joe still remembers those chords I taught him?