1. Labor day. It's actually a little depressing if you don't have a fulltime job. Luckily, the Caldwells came to visit which was nice.
2. Eli. He started first grade this week. We are all adjusting. He likes part of it and definately isn't too fond of some parts. Mom, Dad and little brother feel the same way about him being gone during the day.
3. Aidan. He turns four tomorrow. We've been playing baseball. He's good. He looks bigger all of a sudden.
4. Entourage. It's the greatest show on television and probably worth getting HBO for if you can afford it. It makes me want to be an...
5. Actor. Things have slowed a bit this week and last. A few auditions. Close call on a pilot, but no go. We had an audition for the entire family today. (Sometimes that use real families for commercial work.) It went as well as could be expected.
6. Chick-fil-A. We have been excited that there is a CFA within ten miles of our house. We go about once per week. Today we saw a sign advertising a new store...less than a mile from home. This is great news. After all, they didn't invent the chicken, just the chicken sandwich.
7. Katrina. I'm at a loss. I just know that many of my friends all over the world are doing remarkably selfless things right now because of it.
8. Football. Finally! Sure its unlikely, but for the first time in decades The Ohio State University and the Cincinnatti Bengals could possibly be world champions in the same year. Who dey?