Sunday, December 18, 2005

Only 95 shopping days until my birthday...

We have wrapped the sitcom pilot. I spent the last few nights filming. I actually think it's going to be funny when all is said and done. Debbie had a big night last night with three of her parties going down at the same time. So...a very busy weekend for our family.

I'm working on General Hospital on Tuesday, but that's all that I have scheduled next week at this point. The Holiday lull is in full swing I have a feeling.

Friday was very cool. Lifelines organized a holiday meal for the local homeless people. I was able to spend a few hours hanging with some friends from Lifelines, as well as our guests. It was good to hear stories from them all and offer what little we had to help.

I received a copy of "Emerging Churches" by Eddie Gibbs and Ryan Bolger in the mail. I was interviewed for it three years ago. It was very interesting to see my own persepective back then and how it has evolved in one way or another. I've only skimmed through it, but it seems like a good resource for anyone out there struggling to translate the gospel into the life and language of the emerging culture.

No comments: