Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Short Update

It's been a busy tiring week or two. The Punk'd callback went well overall. They had me there for almost three hours. They kept letting guys go and it went from 40 guys down to 9. Then they called us all in and the executive producer said we were all great and that we were going to do more improv. About 90 minutes later they let me go, along with another guy. About four guys were left there after we were dismissed, so I'm not sure if that means that they got it, or if I will hear back from them. It was the most exhausting acting experience of my life: three hours of improv with the constant possibility of being cut. I'm still recovering.

The last two days I've been working as a writer on the sitcom pilot. The script is complete as of an hour ago. Shooting late next week.

GH is over for now, but they said they will call again.

No comments: