Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Hectic few days

I haven't stopped since Friday. I spoke for Tim at The Crossing this weekend on David and Goliath. Overall I feel like it went ok, but I felt a lot better about the last two attempts than the first two. On Monday I worked on an industrial video shoot and yesterday was packed with errands and paper work associated with the Hampton gig. Several meetings today and an audition in Beverly Hills...

It looks as though I did not get the TV portion of the Hampton project. I could tell in the room that I wasn't giving the director what he wanted...some sort of face that I couldn't produce on command. Commercial acting is this odd mix of "subtle" yet entirely produced and manipulated. I think it's much harder than typical film or tv stuff...for me anyway.

All for now.

No comments: