Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Sam, Joe. Joe, Sam.

The {Re}Gifter is over. At least for now. It may try to resurrect itself in one way or another. It's very late and I may write more soon about what I learned through the three month process of seeing this thing come together. It was a bummer that we had a huge ice storm on closing night. Several thousand guests couldn't make it, but the right people were there. It was a good night.

It was good to give Sam (aka "The Creep" (aka "The RE-Gifter")) an official good-bye watching his beard float away down my bathroom sink. My face skin lives again...here's proof:

Sam:
Joe:

5 comments:

Sara said...

The {re}gifter was great. I brought my mom and my sister. They really liked it. My sister was scared that it was going to be "way churchy" and it she was surprised that it wasn't.

Great job!

Unknown said...

very nice, joe. enjoy your Christmas time with your family! "happy birthday, Jesus!!"

John Arns said...

great character...both of you ! and great evidence of transformation...

j steg said...

Sam's interaction with the audience was great during the show.

Stacey said...

I loved "The {Re} Gifter" and I would've seen it a second time but there was that ice storm on Tuesday ...

Sam was a great character! Your interaction with the audience was great too, Joe!!!