Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Thura



I went to a house church tonight called Thura. It was very encouraging and I laughed a lot. We had dinner outside and spent the rest of the night sitting around the table and asking/answering silly questions, exegeting Fight Club, and talking about the true nature of church and mission. I am very proud of them.



On a different note, I sense a blogging revolution afoot. Many of my close friends here in Vegas have started to blog or are preparing to start one. They all ask me how to do it, and I have to admit that my friend Kevin set mine up, so I haven't the foggiest. It is interesting how it is spreading from person to person, though. I haven't asked anyone to blog, but they want to. There is a deep lesson about the way the gospel spreads in all of this...I just haven't quite figure it out yet.



Here's to Thura and the Blogging Revolution!

No comments: