Monday, July 28, 2008

A Tale of Two Kingdoms

I've been a little overwhelmed with requests for a copy of my fairy tale that I read this weekend at VCC. I'm happy to share it with anyone who'd like to read it. The easiest way is to read it online. I posted it a while ago at www.tommyandmary.blogspot.com. I read two chapters this weekend, but all nine chapters of the first book are online. The second book is about half finished.

Lots of people have asked about publishing. I've tried rather half-heartedly to get it published through the years, but nothing has come of it yet. I may give it another run now and see what happens, but I think the main thing is to make it available if it proves helpful to people.

2 comments:

ylmurph said...

Paul is getting to you, isn't he?

He wants everything to be free and available to people so they can grow and mature.

I don't want to call him a communist...but you do the math.

free stuff? Whatever. Like that's going to get me a boat and a butler.

Steve Fuller said...

Agreed. Giving away free stuff is for suckers.