Friday, August 04, 2006

Making progress.

My audition yesterday went very well. The casting director was laughing, which is usually good for a sit-com audition. I did well enough that if I don't get it, I think they will have me back again. That's all that really matters. I also auditioned for an improv show last night. They called today and offered me the part, but I may not take it. I'm not really sure why I went in the first place...I think I just wanted to improv at the audition more than anything else.

It's been an eventful summer for sure. I'm starting a new teaching about prayer at Lifelines tomorrow and have been re-reading a few of Richard Foster's books. I forgot how helpful they were to me a few years back. I'm looking forward to see what will happen with our community there this fall.

1 comment:

Mo said...

I remember going through Foster's stuff with you. Miss you guys.