Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Producing...


I started REBEL PILGRIM PRODUCTIONS about 18 months ago to make my first short film. Since then I have been trying to figure out what to do with it. I'm happy to finally have some direction with my little company. I'm preparing now to produce the My Take shorts in November and it looks very likely that I will be producing my first feature film in early 2007. I have meet some new people over the last few weeks who are excited about my concept...and have a few old friends who are willing to jump on board. It's a mockumentary style comedy. I can talk more about it once I get it registered.

It has been fun to find my way in the entertainment industry. I love acting, but I'm beginning to enjoy the idea of producing, writing and directing as well.

The in-laws are visiting from Indiana. It's nice to have them here.

Today I audition for a motgage company...typical "talking head" commercial. Not my favorite thing, but I am being called in by a casting director who has been very good to me.

More to come...

No comments: