Monday, September 29, 2003

Thank You Sir, May I Have Another?



I have, for the most part, always been my own boss. When Apex was at The Ridge I was under Kevin, but he pretty much let me do whatever the heck I wanted. The Apex Elders are officially my bosses, but I'm one of them and they never really tell me what to do-just a whole lot of group processing. It seems like Saga's headed in a similar direction.



Sometimes I fantasize about the simplicity of being told what to do. I really yearn for freedom and creative control. That's why my life has ended up so free and creative...but sometimes I miss being the crew buddy at the Chick-fil-A in the Florence Mall when Troy would tell me to clean the fryer...and I would just do it.



Just some sleepy Sunday night thoughts for you.

No comments: