Thursday, February 05, 2004

Random Thoughts



Nothing is really worth blogging about, so...



1. American Idol is a great format. It is basically three different reality shows in three phases. I like it, even though it's not very manly to admit it.

2. I'd like to have a beer with John Edwards. He has a Clinton-ish way about him...he projects a caring attitude. I'd love to see if it is real. Doesn't matter. It's gonna be Kerry v Bush and I only like politics for the theatrical value anyway. (Presidential elections have just become another, less interesting, reality show option.)

3. Got a little gig shooting a video thing for Pulte Homes this Satuday. Pays 50 bones.

4. Mom and Dad are in town and coming to TnT tomorrow.

5. TnT is featured in this week's "What's On", a Vegas magazine. Lots of pic's from the show. (I was off the night the photograher came, so you won't see me.)

6. Cheryl is still stubbornly pregnant, but Jack will be joining the household this week...we think.

7. Basketball used to be my favorite TV sport, but I can't watch it anymore.

8. Golf was my least favorite TV sport as a kid, now I like it almost as much as football.

9. Dave Letterman is looking old.

10. For the third year in a row we will be getting a tax return without paying any taxes....maybe I should care more about politics...

No comments: