Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Bye Bye Family, Hello Dr. Calhoon



Debbie and the kids are in Indiana now. They left this morning. My friend Dawn got me into see a really good dentist today: Dr. Calhoon. His office is in the same mall as the Apex office. He saw my rotting tooth and promptly made me an appointment for a root canal tomorrow morning. It's still costly, but its my own darn fault for being too cheap to go to the dentist for the better part of a decade. He has a nifty 12 months same as cash program...I wish he could throw in a plasma TV, but I don't think it works that way. You know you are in pain when you are excited about a root canal. That's pretty much where I am.



Thanks to everyone who read my blog and tried to help me find a better dentist. Please continue to pray for Debbie's family as they prepare for Angie's funeral.



No comments: