Monday, December 29, 2003

I'm a Freak



I finally saw Return of the King. My favorite part was Gandalf discussing death with Pippen. For a second I wasn't afraid to die either.



I'm starting to see that acting for me is also a form a therapy. It is a great release to become someone else for a few hours. It's strange. I wonder how I made it this far in life without it.



Here's a stange thing that all of you mystics can think about and get back to me on: For almost five years I have had a recurring dream of sorts. Its not really a dream because it only lasts 2 seconds and it occurs just before I fall asleep most every night. I am at a baseball game batting. I see the pitcher and the ball from my perspective and I always make contact with the ball. Sometimes its a line drive, other times a home run. Always a hit. It ends there.



Anyway, for the last three nights the image has changed for the first time ever. I am a cowboy preparing to draw two guns form side holsters on my hip. I draw them and shoot at nothing in particular. It ends there.



I don't think that I have ever told anyone about these images. So I figured I'd share them with the world all at once.

No comments: