Friday, December 30, 2005

A suprisingly busy week

Hollywood pretty much shuts down this week, but somehow I ended up with five auditions...had a callback today for a national SAG commercial for www.moveon.org, a political organization backing the democratic party. I think they were trying to get me to say what political party I affiliate with at the callback, so I told them I was communist. They laughed. I was sort of serious.

I did have a good audion and chemistry with the people in the room though. They will call by tomorrow night if I got it. It shoots Monday.

Last night Debbie and I went on a real date to celebrate our 11th wedding anniversary coming up in a few days. We haven't been able to go out as much lately as when we lived in Vegas. It was a very good night. We saw "The Family Stone" and we both loved it. There were a few trite and predictable parts, but the actors were phenominal across the board and the story was strong. I actually cried for the first time in a movie theater since Mr. Holland walked into the gymnasium to a standing ovation.

Deb's working a lot this weekend and I'll be hanging out at home with the boys. Going to Lifelines now...it's birthday night.

No comments: