Thursday, June 01, 2006

I'm OK

So, I went to the doctor and she's pretty sure that I did have a panic/stress attack. She urged me to see a psychiatrist, which I will do when the tour is over or sooner if I have another episode. All of the heart tests came back fine. Thanks to all of you who checked in on me.

Today marks the official launch of the website (www.hamptonbedheads.com). Feel free to visit. We also had a full page ad in the USA Today and Wall Street Journal today. We were at Hilton HQ in Beverely Hills early this morning and have a few hours off before hitting the Dodgers game at 5:00. It's work for sure...but fun for the most part.

I'm getting lots of emails and calls...thanks for the support and keep them coming...I'll have slower days coming up to return the favor.

2 comments:

KbK said...

Can you say AWESOME?
I am so proud of you!
Who can say their pastor is a bedhead? ....Cool.....
I am so glad that you are feeling better!
You had us worried there for a minute!
We will be sure to grab a copy of USA today, today.
In our prayers...

KbK said...

This is Kris by the way...hee hee...