Friday, August 01, 2008

I'm Outta Here...

I'm headed up to speak again at Fellowship Bible Church in Cleveland this weekend. I really enjoyed my time with them earlier this year. It will be good to see them again. After that, it's all vacation all the time. We are headed to the self-proclaimed happiest place on earth for a week, then onto see my folks in Kansas City. It's kind of our first real family vacation ever since we have 1.) normally used any off time to come back to the midwest and visit family and 2.) always lived in a vacation hotspot. When you live in Las Vegas and OC, mini-vacations are easy to pull off.

For those of you in CIncy, the new AWE series launching this weekend at VCC is going to be very cool. I'm sorry to miss the first three weeks of it. (Not sorry enough to not go on vacation, but a little bummed.) Dave is back and rockin' a Dave Letterman post-writer's strike beard. You don't want to miss that.

On another note, I produced a few viral web commercials for my buddy Kevin Rains' auto body shop, Center City Collision. There are a lot more to come, but here's the first one on youtube:

1 comment:

Peggy Murphy said...

So, THAT's why you borrowed my car?