Thursday, September 04, 2003

We are all pilgrims



Being friends with actors is hard. They move around a lot. My friend Adrian is leaving for Chicago friday. We had our farewell dinner tonight. Noah may move with him if he can get a job there. I'm excited for both of them. My friend Blaine moved to NYC to try to make it there a few months back. Now he may be moving to LA for ten weeks...



I'm staying in Sin City for at least 4 or 5 more years. I feel grounded here. It's home. I'm a little jealous of my friends moving to exotic places, but I love my community here more than a man should be allowed to love anything.



I was able to hang out with four new actor-friends tonight: Paul (who looks exactly like Jason Biggs from the American Pie movies), Griffin, Doug and Irene. We laughed a lot. I hope to get to know them before they move away too!



No comments: