Monday, September 22, 2003

The World is a Stage...



Feeling a little behind the eight ball these days. We are moving the Saga "In the Beginning" show back a month or two to better prepare publicity for it. It's the first time that we have had to move something, so it feels a little frustrating, but it is definately the right decision. When I worked at the Ridge a friend of mine used to say "Fast, Cheap, Good. Pick Two." I've found it to be true with production. We could have done the show fast and cheap...but it might not have been very good.



Auditions will be held in a few weeks for the Saga Christmas show as well. Looks like we are going to call it "A Christmas of Convenience." I'm directing and excited about it. I'm leaving now to have lunch with Dale and Sean to discuss it.



My improv troupe performed Saturday night. We have another gig this Saturday at 8 pm. Click here for directions.

No comments: