Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Coming Together

I'm loving the producing work that I have been doing the last few weeks. It uses a different part of my brain and skill set. Things are coming together quickly for "IN TNE NUTS...THE TRUE STORY OF THE 2007 SCOTT COUNTY SERIES OF POKER." (See the official myspace link to the right -->) I'm in the process of building a team for pre-production now, and it is exciting to see friends of mine from all different seasons of my life jumping on board. We are seeking investors now, which actually is enjoyable if you believe in the project. A few recognizable actors are reading the treatment this week...all good things.

A few auditions this week as well and back on General Hospital for the first time in a long time next week. I booked a web-based sit-com that shoots in a few weeks. I'll post the link when it's up.

All for now...

No comments: