Monday, October 16, 2006

Soap Operas, Pigeons and Mini Vans...

Well...tomorrow I had booked a principal role on a soap opera called The Heiress for the new MyNetworkTV channel. They called this morning to say that they are still using me but the shoot is postponed for a week or two. Turns out to be a good thing because I had an audition come in for CSI:NY tomorrow. That's a little odd, because my worst audition of the year was for that show a few months back. Maybe it wasn't as bad as I remember. I'm reading for a pigeon wrangler who gets murdered. So...yeah. It's hard to know exactly how to dress for a pigeon wrangler, but I think it involves a warm jacket.

I've agreed to play the lead in my friend Sidney's senior thesis film at Champan University. It will shoot Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Fun part.

The short film that I am producing (My Take) is going to shoot in November. I'm also working everyday on the feature. Generally, lots of good things happening with it.

Our van is busted again. The starter went out at 59,110 miles. The warranty expires at 60,000. So for today I am not an atheist :)

No comments: