Wednesday, November 01, 2006

We have lots of candy now

The boys made out tonight trick or treating-both in our neighborhood and with the Van Druffs. Eli counted 188 pieces of candy. (That's a very Eli thing to do.) Aidan made up a higher number without bothering to count his candy, which caused a fight between them. (That's a very Aidan thing to do.) Overall, a good time was had by all and we have roughly 350 more pieces of candy than we started the day with. This is great news for me because I am currently completely off of sugar and carbs.

I booked tomorrow...working on an industrial video for a company called Northrup Grummon. It is supposed to wrap by 5:00 and then I go immediately to an audition for a new series of short films/commercials for Mini Cooper. They are very fun spots. I'm waiting to hear back from a few film auditions that went well last week as well.

Things progress with "Hitting the Nuts" as well. I sent the first official offer out today to a "name" actor. I'm hoping that he comes on board. It's a great part for him and he seems somewhat interested.

1 comment:

KbK said...

Northrup Grummon is a scary place...
I worked for a company that had them for a client...
Hey, I got to meet an astronaut...
Just be sure to follow your confidentality forms you signed, sir. And...shhhhhh...

No, great work Joe!
Glad you enjoyed the Hubbaloo hoo who what?????
Give family love...