Thursday, November 30, 2006

Blink.

I cannot overemphasize how quickly the weeks go by. It's eerie. People tell me that it is because I am getting older. I'm not sure if that makes sense or not to me. I think it has something to do with my life having no definitive pattern and living in LA/Orange County. This week Monday and Tuesday were very busy with work and auditions. (The Ultimate Poker taping took ten hours on Monday alone.) By the time I took a breath it was Wednesday. Tomorrow is Friday and I feel like this week hasn't even started yet.

Ah well. It's probably all in my head. We will be going to Indiana for a week from Christmas to New Years. I'm looking forward to slowing down...though I know myself well enough to know that I will grew restless of resting come day four or five. January promises the beginning of pilot season and the finalizing of fund-raising for my film. Those weeks should crawl by...

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hey Joe,
Give Deb my cell number 812-350-4615, and I will come visit you guys when I you are in Indiana!
thanks
Jp